View Full Version : i keep getting logged out

22-07-2013, 11:28 AM
hi all, i carnt find any other comments about the problem i keep having. why after writing a comment on someones or even my own page do i keep having to log back in before it shows on the forum. its ok when just posting a few words but its very very frustrating after writing a long post clicking the submite new thread button then being told to log back in and finding that your post has gone to who knows where.
Douglas :mad:

Paul Blackpool
22-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Apparently you get logged out after about 10 minutes. To avoid losing your comment or query type into MS Word and then cut and paste into the forum.

22-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Unfortunately thats the forum software which AFAIK isnt adjustable. I will double check after this.
I (and like others) get around this by typing a longer reply into a Word or similar document then copying and pasting it here.

22-07-2013, 01:40 PM
I do not seem to have this problem at the moment, Iwas getting logged out in the past, but it seems to have righted itself, it is not down to anything that I have done to solve the problem.

22-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi all.
An update....
I found the forum timeout setting was at 900 seconds (approx. 15 minutes).
I have set this to 1900 seconds (approx. 31 minutes) which should give hopefully ample time to write a reply. :)

You may have to log out then sign back in to get the new settings to work?

Let us know if you're still having log out problems.