A place to chat about non railway items. Please observe the forum rules!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:17 pm
- Location: Dorset
If you can manage Milk chocolate Bounty bars I’ll be over. Glad to hear your good news. R-
All pets are therapy pets. Most are just working under cover.
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 am
- Location: Dereham, Norfolk, UK
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:03 am
- Location: West Yorkshire
Live long and prosper!
Many times the wrong train took me to the right place.
- Posts: 604
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 pm
- Location: Canterbury Area
Fantastic news. Take care
And the Lord said unto John “Come forth and receive eternal life”, but John came fifth and won a toaster!
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 pm
HCM is in my family line on my Dads side. All my cousins on this side of my family have had defribulators fitted and one of my cousins son.
Enjoying freelance modelling in 7mm narrow gauge Feel free to ask questions relating to the Mountain Goats Waggon & Carriage Works thread.
Users browsing this forum: yelrow and 8 guests